HomeHelpSearchMembers Last 10 Posts Login Main Website  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
(Read 1210 times)
Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Re: Ware Joggers summer Party- PIRATE STYLE- 29.6.13
Reply #8 - Jun 30th, 2013, 9:37pm

Thanks Terry... thanks to all who came and joined in it was a fun night! and Val did an amazing Job with those Galleons they were brilliant! There will be pictures to follow I'm sure Cheesy Grin

IP Logged

Terry Nichols.
1000 Up Club

Trust Me!
Ware
Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2013, 7:05pm

Well that was some Pirate Party with almost everybody entering into the spirit of the theme.
Disco was great he had them up dancing all night long.
So a big thank you to everybody involved in organising the party and a special big thank you to Val S for her spectacular galleon table decorations.

You Do, You Understand.
Terry Nichols.  
IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #6 - Jun 25th, 2013, 10:57pm

Another little thing if anyone has anything that they are willing to donate for the raffle then please bring it along on Thurs and we'll have ourselves a little raffle for our charity  Cheesy

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #5 - Jun 25th, 2013, 10:56pm

VOLUNTEERS wanted...who would spare a little time on Saturday morning at 10am to help pop up some piratey decorations and set up the room for the evening. (We made a mistake up the club we can only set up on Saturday morning sorry). So if you free please pop over to the age concern hall at 10am this saturday.... it shouldn't take long Smiley Thanks Cheesy

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #4 - Jun 24th, 2013, 10:49pm

Last chance to buy pirate tickets tom evening.... or if you not going to be there and would like tickets then let me know on here and I will pop some aside for you.  We just need to know final numbers for catering.  Another BIG REMINDER that you need to bring along your own beverages me hearties oh and a vessel to contain it  Cheesy  I'm looking forwards to it... fancy outfits at the ready  Cheesy

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #3 - Jun 18th, 2013, 11:13pm

Summer Party tickets are still on sale and will be until Thurs next week.... they are 10 each and Jude has them to sell at the club Tues, Thurs and Sundays.... there are some left so come on down and support the club charity which I shall tell you all about in a separate email!  (V Exciting).  It will be a great night with fancy dress a few silly games if you want to take part, fish and chips (or vegetarian alternative) and a big old disco..... if anyone has any music requests get them in on here and I will email the disco man and we shall have ourselves a good old knees up!!  REMEMBER bring your own drinks and some sort of receptacle for it  Cheesy Cheesy or a straw  Cheesy Cheesy OOO Arrrr. Please feel free to ring friends and family over 16!

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #2 - Jun 3rd, 2013, 12:07pm

Just a note to say you are very welcome to bring along friends and family! The more pirates and wenches the better (you can come as anything pirate related, really hoping there will be a parrot Cheesy)

Cheesy REMEMBER TICKETS ON SALE FROM 4th JUNE 13(this tues after handicap racing, I will have them) LETS GET THIS DO GOING Cheesy

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Reply #1 - May 31st, 2013, 9:30am

Tickets are going on sale next tues 4 June! Please find either Jude or Margaret thus tickets will be with them! 10 a ticket there will be chippy tea (fish and chips) there will be a vegetarian option as well. Then plenty of time to relax, dance and be merry!  Cheesy

IP Logged

Annette Fairhurst
Higher Being

Ware Joggers summer Party- PIRATE STYLE- 29.6.13
Apr 11th, 2013, 11:10am

A good old knees up with a theme.... Pirates

In the past the Ware Joggers have been known to get their 'dress up' on sooooooo..... we thought we'd give it another shot! This means we get to dress up as something pirate related.... you can dress up as much or as little as you like Cheesy there will be a disco (Delta Disco from the christmas before last) and some food.... however there will be no bar Shocked but never fear you can bring your own beverage of choice along so you can get together with friends and share what you bring or just bring along your own (a little bit different I know). Tickets will go on sale nearer the time and I will let you know how much they will be but hopefully we will keep the cost down.

Its a little later than usual summer parties due to giving the trekkers amongst us a chance to attend!

VENUE: AGE CONCERN, WARE
TIME: 7.30pm until late!
COST: 10 per pirate or wench (tickets on sale from beginning of May)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print